We are a subsidiary of Comax Holdings Inc. specialized in providing world-class technology training to people of all backgrounds and levels.
With decades of combined knowledge and experience in the provision and acquisition of various education and training from world-class institutions (Africa, Europe, Asia, North America), the founders of CATA are committed to building an instruction that produces unique, purpose-driven, and solution-oriented professionals who see the endless possibilities of improvements. Professionals who do not see problems and panic but see opportunities to provide innovative solutions to improve their lives and those of others.
For the CATA family, it is more than just operating another institution. We do not just officer training and general and specialized areas of technology, we inform our students about the current state of the society and the status quo, we educate them on the possibilities of how improvements can be made, we inspire them to step forward, challenge the norms and make the difference; and finally empower them with available resources to keep ongoing. Why?... because we are partners (students, instructors, administrators, and other stakeholders) and we intend to help make our world a better place, for ourselves and for those we care about.
Our programs are well-thought-out to provide a robust foundation focusing on students' needs, problem-solving skills, logical and innovative thinking, and collaboration. Programs range from the most basic to highly advanced training. Our basic courses and programs are specifically designed for those with little or no knowledge of technology and to strategically guide them into the endless world of Information and Communication Technologies. Our intermediate to advanced courses and programs enhance specializations in specific areas, be it network engineering, software engineering, systems security, database management, or embedded systems development.
Our instructors are certified practitioners with rich industry knowledge and experience, giving our students genuine perspectives of how their knowledge and skills acquired can be used in the industry for business and societal development.
At CATA we go the extra mile to ensure you learn well, work better, become a professional.
Ensuring You Learn Well... Work Better... & Become a Professional…
To be the nation's premier technology training and testing center.
To provide modern training to individuals and organizations through well-thought-out-programs that align with their objectives while ensuring they receive value for their investments.
Seven core values (InDETAIL), that are always at the heart of our mission, are the fundamental principles that are woven into our offerings, delivery, and operations:
- Integrity: We are committed to living and working as a company that focuses on treating others as we would hope to be treated.
- Diversity: We respect everyone, their differences, and/or their origin.
- Excellence: We persistently seek better ways of doing the things we do, expecting more of ourselves than others do.
- Teamwork: We build productive, long-term relationships with each other, readily sharing experiences, resources, and opportunities.
- Accountability: We take responsibility for our work and make what is wrong right to the greatest extent possible.
- Innovation: We constantly improve our offering (programs, facilities, etc.) and the process through which we deliver them.
- Leadership: We inspire everyone to work at a level that they would not normally reach or go to on their own.